Join us for a day full of Sessions by Nephrologists, Awards, Entertainment, Games and More!
As a grand finale to our work in 2020, we bring to you the KWF Virtual Conference 2020. The purpose is to create an environment for growth and development in nephrology in 2021. Senior nephrologists will participate in a Round Table to deliberate on Propositions for Change – for Patient Advocacy and Patient Management.
Dr. Sudarshan Ballal will grace the event as Chief Guest. The best nephrologists from every field of Nephrology will join us at the forum.
- Patient Advocacy
- Moderator: Dr. Sankaran Sundar
- India’s Emerging Patient Advocacy: Dr. Vivekanand Jha
- Doctor-Patient Relationship: Dr. Vijay Kher
- Uniform Systems & Practices: Dr. Bharat Shah
- Patient Advocacy Tailored To Needs: Dr. Mohan Rajapurkar
- Encourage More Peritoneal Dialysis: Dr. K. S. Nayak
- Let Us Listen To Dialysis Patients: Dr. Sampath Kumar
- Dialysis Technician Training Workshops: Dr. Umesh Khanna
- Transplants In Smaller States: Dr. D. S. Ray
- Kidney Transplants In Public Sector – Challenges & Solutions: – Dr. Divya Bajpai
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Kidney Transplants – Process for Kids: Dr. Siddharth Sethi
- Bed Wetting Common, Needs Action: Dr. Kanav Anand
- Managing Kids On Dialysis: Dr. Arpana Iyengar
- Bladder Issues Leading To CKD: Dr. Nitin Nayak
- Topics of Interest
- India’s Kidney Transplant Setting Record
- Revisiting Dialysis Technicians Training
- Living Long On Dialysis Without Hospitalization
- Kidney Disease in Kids
- Women with CKD
- and more
The announcement of Excellence Awards and recognition of communities and individual endeavors will be the crowning glory of the mega event.